Sunday, July 5, 2009

14 Twitter Video Tutorials

I just received access to 14 Twitter Video Tutorials and guess what? It was Free access!

Now I don't know about you, I really wanted to investigate what this was all about. Free well you know what we alway hear. Free it couldn't be to good if it's free, right?

Low and behold, boy what I suprised! I should have known though anytime Jeff has anything good to say you better be like EF Hutton (you better listen)! :-)

I mean twitter, really! What else is there to learn about twitter? I must say I was pleasantly suprised! I haven't gone through all of the videos yet, I decided to pick one to get a feel for it.

What I learned was about auto-pinging twitter! Did you know that? I sure didn't what a eye-opener!

Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you. I guess I'm like a kid on the block whose parents were first to buy the first Wii in the neighbor. It's exciting!

Check it out for youself. Then come back here and post a comment to my blog tell me what's your feeling about it.

Don't delay, do it today! I'm not sure how long this free access to 14 Twitter Video Tutorials will be available.

No comments:

 
onClick="exit=false"