Wednesday, May 6, 2009

How To Make This Ebook Your Golden Goose!

Today I doing a test. I'm giving away this FREE ebook called How To Make This Ebook Your Golden Goose!.

I'm looking to prove what they said in the ebook.

Viral marketing a marketing techniqued that is used in larger companies like Google, Hotmail and Yahoo Mail.

All these companies use viral marketing as part of their marketing strategies. My test consists of whether the little person such as myself can duplicate the same success.

Maybe on a smaller scale, but never the less successful.

So what I'm doing tonight I've brought a copy of this ebook that cost me $17 and I'm giving it away to anyone who wants it!

The way I'll be able to tell whether this strategy works or not is I'll hear about it on the net.

I'm always on a lot of the forums and at some point in time I should hear about this test because of the buzz that this activity should generate.

If all goes as I plan it should only take about a week before I should see measureable results.

If you would like to participate in this marketing test please download a copy of the FREE ebook.

Also please leave a comment about what you think about this test. I would love to hear from you.

When you click the link it will open in another window.

How To Make This Ebook Your Golden Goose!.




No comments:

 
onClick="exit=false"