Monday, June 4, 2007

The Secret To Getting Traffic To Your Site

Its' been a few days since my last post. I'm still planning, researching, writing and rewriting my findings.

I just wanted to give you a quick update as to where I am today.

I'm still researching Making Your Content Sell.

This is the "C" in the formula of C>T>P>M
  • Content

  • Traffic

  • Presell

  • Monetize

During my last post I talked a little about what your focus should be which is having great content.

How do you get great content?

Ask yourself these questions:

What do you talk about a lot to your friends?

What section(s) of the book store do you normally gravitate to?

What kind of hobbies do you have?

What are you passionate about?

What skills have your learned from your job that you could share with someone else?

Need some extra help with memory joggers? I found a pretty good site that is helping me to put together great content to talk about on my site.

You can visit them at http://www.mycps.sitesell.com/theblessing.html

When you have great content that not only pleases your visitor, but the search engines also, you will get a good ranking with the Search Engine Optimization.

I know I don't have to tell you good rankings with the SEOs brings traffic and tons of it!

Get the order right (C>T>P>M) and your site will rank high on Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.

Remember if you want lots of qualified traffic use the formula. Need additional information regarding the formula visit http://sitebuildit.com/theblessing.html

Talk to you soon!

Jackie Anderson

No comments:

 
onClick="exit=false"