Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Did you know I have Adsense ads on my blog?

I have AdSense ads on my blog and I often talk about links that I would like you to visit.

When people visit those links occasionally the Adsense ads get clicked on and then I make a little bit of money.

Really, this is what AdSense is all about and you could do the same and increase your own revenue stream!

What is Adsense?

If you look on the right side of my blog you will see Google ads. Google placed those AdSense ads there due to of the content on my site.

When someone visits my site and sees the ad and clicks it, Google will charge the advertiser and then I share in the income.

How Much is Your Share?

This varies do to the per click charge, but can be anywhere from a few cents to a lot of dollars.

If you look around at the different websites you’ll see literally thousands of Google ads out there. That should tell you there is a lot of money to be made with AdSense.

Of course, there are other factors such as site content. Content should be one of your main goals.

Remember the formula I spoke about earlier in the week? C-T-P-M

Content will bring you Traffic
Traffic leads you to
Presell and from there you
Monetize

That’s the main technique in the winning formula that so many website owners are missing.
You want to know where I getting all this great information? I thought you did! You can learn just

No comments:

 
onClick="exit=false"