Tuesday, May 15, 2007

100 Bull**** Jobs

Did anyone read the Stanley Bing article in Fortune Business May 14th edition" entitled "100 Bull**** Jobs"? He has a blog regarding it at stanleybing.com. I found it to be interesting to say the least. What really got my attention is that this article appears in Fortune magazine.

Just goes to show you that if you put the write words together they will publish your article! I had one time thought at doing my own biz and it was going to be called "The pooper scooper Lady". I literally was going clean peoples yards of the dog poop! This idea came to me a while back during one of those times that I was in desperate need of money.

What I ended up doing was something totally different (I went & worked for a temp agency). Not nearly as lucrative. Just last week while perusing the classifieds I actually saw an ad advertising they would pooper scoop your yard!

I've heard there is a lot of money in this. I've been told you can scoop **** all the way to the bank :) check out his site should be good for a few laughts. Just an fyi...

No comments:

 
onClick="exit=false"