Saturday, May 19, 2007

New Discovery....

Today I'm learning to create links to my blogs. I'm glad that I made a copy of my template because I kept making mistakes in the html code. Mind you I didn't have to write this code, all I had to do was copy and paste the prewritten code into my template.

Ah, but the trick is knowing where in the html code window am I suppose to copy and paste this information. Well with a lot of trial an error. I finally did paste into the window. Now what I thought should have been a link in which anyone could click on & go directly to the website of the link in this case http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?665136.

Now I need to work on getting the link to show & actually having it work properly. I'll spend sometime later today to get this issue resolve. I'm still proud of myself because even with the mistakes I'm making I see progress and I'm learning a lot!!!

No comments:

 
onClick="exit=false"