Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Secret

Well it's been a couple of days since my last post. What have I been working on? The secret!



Yes, "The Secret" which is really not a secret to a lot of the online marketers, but they just aren't openly sharing "The Secret" with you. Well I'm here today to tell you more about "The Secret" which really isn't a secret.


I've been doing some research for several days now on "The Secret" and although it's to soon report totally just what "The Secret" is that I will be sharing with you. All I can tell you is that it's awesome! It allows you to build your website without having to know html.

It also, allows you to learn how to get great content to your website! Once you have great content the the search engines will love you for it. Then you'll get the traffic that we all know you need.


Once you have traffic then you want to presell your clients to get them into an open to buy frame of mind. Once they are in an open to buy frame of mind then and only then can you monetize that traffic and turn it into $$$$.


So that's pretty much the formula in a nut shell, remember Content generates traffic. Once you have the traffic then presell (not hitting them with a hard sales letter,) once you have their trust and credibility which assists in putting them into an open-to-buy frame of mind then that's when you can convert this traffic into those $$$ that you've then marketing for.


I'll share more with you later. I still have a lot of research to do on this concept.


Until then!!!



Jackie Anderson, Searching dollars4you


PS. If you want find out more of what I'm researching go over to http://sitesell.com/theblessing.html

No comments:

 
onClick="exit=false"